Global, Press Release Software update

Hi Global,

A couple of weeks ago I asked for help. I needed your input as I
finalized the Press Release Software and membership offering.

I have to say, the response blew me away. I got a flood of emails all
offering fantastic, detailed feedback that has allowed me to fine-tune
the membership offerings so they fit in precisely with what everybody
wants.

As well as the press release software itself that allows you to create
and submit press releases, there are 4 levels of membership that allow
you to submit a finite or unlimited amount of press releases every
month, and there is also recurring monthly credit for my Press Ads
system for Platinum and Elite members. I am still fine-tuning these
membership offerings, and will send you the details of what is
included in each membership in a couple of days.

One thing I DO know, is that I will be offering an awesome bonus to
the first 300 customers. As this offer will be sent out by multiple
JV partners (I am expecting over 100,000 eyeballs on this offer in the
first 3 days), I wanted members of my list to have the first bite at
the cherry, so I will be sending an email to you 1 hour prior to
launch. This will allow you to get in and receive one of the 300
bonuses befor they all sell out.

The bonus for the first 300 people will include $200 bonus Press Ads
credits and a 3 month free Platinum Membership (upgraded from Gold)
which will give you an additional $1000 Press Ads Credit per month for
3 months, and unlimited press release submissions. You will also have
the opportunity to dial into a live telecall where I will reveal all
my press release secrets that I have been using to drive targeted
traffic to my offers for the past 2 years. (Believe me when I say how
limited this is, the conference call facilities will only allow for a
certain number of lines into the call – and once these fill up, you
won't be able to get on)

We are getting very close to the release date, and it is likely to
fall between 1st July and 8th July depending on how quickly I can get
everything finalized.

In the next couple of days, I will send you another email with all the
exact details including the exact launch date and time as well as all
the package offerings and prices. Here is a quick overview of what
will be included:

- The Press Release Software: This allows you to create and
submit software to 60 press release sites online.
- The Press Release Club Membership – depending on your level of
membership, you will have a finite number of press release submissions
per month, or unlimited.
- For Platinum and Elite members, you will receive either $500
or $1000 Press Ads credits per month.
- There is a Bonus Press Release Profits ebook and video
- There will be a bonus Telecall that will also be made
available as an MP3 download and transcript for all members.

This software and membership will give you everything you need to
generate floods of traffic from your publicity efforts online. The
system is fully integrated, so you won't need any other services or to
pay a single extra dime for any other publicity generating products.
And all this will be available in a week or 2 time.

I'll be posting this information to my blog at
http://www.leighburke.com so be sure to check there for any updates
also.

I'll be testing over the next couple of days, and will update you
about the exact launch date and details shortly.

Kindest Regards,

Leigh.
http://www.leighburke.com
http://www.press-release-software.com

You signed up to Leigh Burke's Niche Internet Marketing Newsletter at
worldwidelists.com with the following email address: raudensah.global@blogger.com

This email is only sent with permission. This message was sent to
your email address because you (or someone purporting to be
you) asked to be added to this mailing list.


Leigh Burke

,

To stop further mailings, go to:
http://optout.smartautoresponder.com/u/1002639262

0 komentar:

Post a Comment